2 Solar cookers + 2 sets of 2 suitable pots
786 € TTC
- This model affiche une puissance de 400watts et cuit pour 2 à 3 personnes (ou plus, si on prolonge le temps)
- This model has a power equivalent to 400watts and cooks for 2 to 3 people (or more, if you extend the time)
- Its weight = 2.8kg or 6lb
- Dimension: open Ø85cm or 33inches, closed ultra flat 55x30x5cm or 21x11x 2inches
- Entirely metallic, therefore healthy and durable, for intensive daily use.
- Its mirror is of the best European quality, made of pure anodized aluminium covered with 2 ceramid nano-layers, to enhance light and limit scratches.
- Its assembly or storage time = 1 minute.
- Its unique sighting system indicates the cooking time and allows you to anticipate the sun’s trajectory.
- Its autonomy time without supervision is almost 3 hours (with a black lid)
- The mirror remains cold, only the container heats up.
- In windy conditions, the mirror can tilt without spilling anything.
- The bottom of the base is designed to receive ballast to ensure stability.
- Any intervention can be carried out from the back, without ever looking at the sun, dispensing with the need to wear sunglasses.
- The empty pot rises to 230°C or 445°F in an average of 10 minutes.
- The heat is better distributed than on a flat dish, cooks without burning or sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add ¼ to ½ hour by hour of classic cooking time for a tasty result.
- 1 liter of boiling water = ½ hour.
- For optimal function, a beautiful blue sky is required.
A set of 2 suitable pots, i. e:
-1 light and deep purple container Ø19cm 7 and ½ inch, made of aluminium covered with Teflon, with its 18cm glass lid. This container fits into the SUNplicity 2018 for storage (see photo) ideal for transport.
-1 deep paella pan in enamelled steel, black with speckles, Ø22cm or 8 and ½ inch with its Ø20cm glass lid. The 2 lids have been adapted specifically for solar use: metal button (which will not melt) and steam hole sealed with a stainless steel rivet.