2 Solar cookers
720 € TTC
Out of stock
- This model has a power equivalent to 400 watts and cooks for 2 to 3 people (or more, if you extend the time).
- Its weight = 2.8 kg or 6 lb.
- Dimension: open Ø 85 cm or 33 inches, closed ultra flat 55 x 30 x 5 cm or 21 x 11x 2 inches.
- Entirely metallic, therefore healthy and durable, for intensive daily use.
- Its mirror is of the best European quality, made of pure anodized aluminium covered with 2 ceramid nano-layers, to enhance light and limit scratches.
- Its assembly or storage time = 1 minute.
- Its unique sighting system indicates the cooking time and allows you to anticipate the sun’s trajectory.
- Its autonomy time without supervision is almost 3 hours (with a black lid).
- The mirror remains cold, only the container heats up.
- In windy conditions, the mirror can tilt without spilling anything.
- The bottom of the base is designed to receive ballast to ensure stability.
- Any intervention can be carried out from the back, without ever looking at the sun, dispensing with the need to wear sunglasses.
- The empty pot rises to 230°C or 445°F in an average of 10 minutes.
- The heat is better distributed than on a flat dish, cooks without burning or sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add ¼ to ½ hour by hour of classic cooking time for a tasty result.
- 1 liter of boiling water = ½ hour.
- For optimal function, a beautiful blue sky is required.